Terms & Conditions
- Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, unless explicitly provided for otherwise; and any reference to the masculine includes a reference to the feminine and vice versa.
- Any reference to a natural person will, unless repugnant to the context, include his heirs, executors and permitted assignees. Similarly, any reference to a juristic person such as VERTOCITY Website will, unless repugnant to the context, include its affiliates, successors and permitted assignees.
2) ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
- You may access and use the Website and the Services either as a registered user or as a guest user. However, not all sections of the Website and Services will be accessible to guest users.
- Registered users: VERTOCITY Website makes certain sections of the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided VERTOCITY Website certain required User information and created an account and a VERTOCITY Website ID through certain log-in ID and password (“Account”). In the event You register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify VERTOCITY Website of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. VERTOCITY Website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by VERTOCITY Website or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential. You shall ensure that the Account information provided by You in the Website’s registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s Account information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or VERTOCITY Website has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, VERTOCITY Website has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
- Guest users: The Website also allows limited access to the Services for unregistered Users (also called as ‘guest users’). Such users will be able to browse the Website
- VERTOCITY Website is an online platform inter-alia engaged in the business of rendering of services to a large community of users, where questions are asked, answered, edited, and organized by the users by means of a video/audio technology and other similar services through its Website.
- Neither VERTOCITY Website own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, prepare any product nor manage and/or control the Users.
- VERTOCITY Website responsibility is limited to facilitating the online services.
4) USE OF THE WEBSITE / SERVICES
You agree and undertake that when using a Website / Service, You will not: a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; e) Any information provided by You on this site shall not be misleading in any way; use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website; reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
5) THIRD PARTY CONTENTS
6) PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND COUPONS
- VERTOCITY Website reserves the right to offer the discounts/promotional offers to any Users of its own choice and shall not be held liable to any User for not offering the same. The discounts/offers have been made available at the sole discretion of VERTOCITY Website and are subject to change / amendment / modification from time to time. Vertocity Website at its sole discretion may at any time discontinue the discounts/offers without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. The participation in discounts/offers is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the User shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
8) RIGHT TO USE LOGOS
9) NO WARRANTIES
- The Website and the Services are provided on an “as is” basis. We do not make any other representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation that the Website or the Services will meet Your requirements, will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or operate without error.
11) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between You and Us to any other person.
15) GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
16) GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000, Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Address: VERTOCITY, 0292 F, Shri Narayan Puram Industrial Area, Raneedeeh , Gorakhpur Gorakhpur Up 273008 India.
Time: Monday – Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM
How is the Job Guarantee possible?
- There are thousands of open positions for Several roles across various industries which need to be filled in the next few years.
- The demand for Skilled engineers is growing, and employers care about practical and applicable skills. Our course is structured around real-world projects so that you end up with a solid portfolio to showcase your practical knowledge.
- We are very confident of our course content’s relevance, breadth, and depth. We strongly believe that our course could help you land in most roles. We know our course is good and hence we back it with a job guarantee.
- We want our success to be fully aligned with our student’s success. Hence, we want to put our money where our mouth is. We achieve this through our job guarantee or cashback program.
Job Guarantee Process:
- A personal mentor will be assigned to each candidate after completing 50% of the course assignments, providing guidance related to the specific candidate’s portfolio/resume and mock interviews in interview preparation.
- Under the mentor’s guidance, each candidate must work on the rest of the capstone projects to build a strong portfolio.
- After the completion of the Vertocity Course, including all the assignments (within the validity period mentioned in Terms and Conditions), a candidate gets eligible for our Job guarantee program, wherein we forward his/her portfolio to the companies we have good connections with(Startups to Fortune-500 Companies) which purely depends on the strength of the specific candidate’s portfolio.
Job Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
- It is mandatory to submit all course assignments/exercises within The course duration from your registration date without any plagiarism.
- The candidate must secure more than 70% in the CAP program(Including all the assessments and capstone).
- It is mandatory to maintain a minimum of 80% attendance in live classes for each program phase.
- It is mandatory to pass all the Phase-end and Capstone projects/Assessments successfully.
- All the interviews will be scheduled out of candidate consent only (Until the completion of the course), and a candidate has to attend these scheduled interviews to all the job references given by Vertocity. There will be no refund if you are not interested in applying for jobs or if you don’t attend the interviews at scheduled times.
- For students pursuing UG/PG, under the Job Guarantee program, we start sending your resume to the companies for jobs after your UG/PG only, provided the course is completed with all the assignments within the validity period. Meanwhile (while you are pursuing UG/PG), we will be providing internship opportunities after completing the course assignments at Vertocity.
- These terms and conditions may be modified at any time. The most recent changes or revisions will appear on this page itself.
- This Job Guarantee applies only to candidates who register for the Vertocity CAP program.
- The candidate Won’t be eligible for the Job Guarantee if:-
- There is any Plagiarism in the main capstone Project. If Our team found anyone copying the capstone from the Internet or a fellow student, both students won’t be eligible for the Placement Guarantee.
- The student turns down a job offer.
- The student accepts a job opportunity outside our platform before the guarantee period.
- The student does not agree to relocate to the location proposed by the employer and turns down the offer.
- The student does not respond/reply to the official communication mails from Vertocity or the employer.
- The student does not follow through with the interview/qualifying process in a timely and professional manner.
- The CAP is designed to cater to the needs of students at various levels of expertise and varying background skills. Students can complete the course anytime within the validity period based on their feasibility and at their own pace. It will take 6-8 months to complete the course, Depending on the Course structure and type, Only if you can put an effort of 5 to 7hrs per week. More effort, the better the results. Here is a list of candidates who would benefit from our course:
- Undergrad (B.Tech/B.E/BSc statistics/Bsc computer science/BCA) students in engineering and science.
- Working professionals who want to Switch Their Career.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
- If the student is fulfilling all the above criteria of the placement guideline and still not able to land a job within 3 months (After completion of the course), then the student is eligible for a refund from the course fee(Excluding the GST amount).
- Once enrolled there is no cancellation available for any program.
By enrolling in any course provided by (of ) Vertocity, the students are ought to abide by the terms and conditions of the company policies listed above and are mentioned in the legal agreements.